Aboriginal Art Experience
Making Art & Connecting Cultures
Our professionally acclaimed First Nations artists will share stories from their culture and ancestors while guiding you to create your own artwork & creating both a painting, and memory of Aboriginal Australian art to take home.
Our painting workshops cater to individuals, children, groups, families, couples, corporate, education groups, and tour groups.
Minimum: 6 people
Maximum: 150 people
1.5 hour painting and art class.
• A small Canvas (100mm x 100mm) to paint.
• Tuition by Aboriginal artist
• All paints and artist tools
• Bush Tucker morning or afternoon tea.
• A cup of specialty coffee or pot of tea (herbal or traditional bush tea)
$75 Adult (18+ years)
$50 Youth (12 – 17 years)
$35 Child (5 -11 years)
20% discount for Brisbane residents and a further 20% discount for anyone if you purchase both the tour and the art experience.
Weekdays and Saturdays – please register your query for experiences outside these times.
*Children must be accompanied by an adult
*Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
*Prices and times subject to change without notice.
*Public Holiday surcharge to be applied
• outside of 7 days – 100% refund
• within 7 days – 50% refund
• within 48 hours – no refund